Codicote Post Office – Opening Day 1908
Here’s a picture of Codicote Post Office opening at 109 High St, back in 1908. The Postmaster, William Smith is flanked by 2 postmen and 2 telegram boys. How times have changed.
The 2nd photo dates from 1980. Still the same post office, which remained here till about 2006 when it moved to Robart’s.
Welcome What's On Programme 2019-20 History of Codicote
Snippets from Codicote's Past Codicote Archaeological Digs
Family History Publications Features
Landscape History Project Membership & Contact Details